Information for Current Tutors
Annual Tutor Recognition Day
May 6, 2017
Contact our office to RSVP
Contact the LVCC Staff:
- Shyamoli De, Director: 856-772-1636 ext 7331 email@example.com
- Ginny Marcin, ESL Coordinator: 856-772-1636 ext 7329 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mikala Allen, Basic Literacy Coordinator: 856-968-4267 email@example.com
- Asia Kolakowski, Library Assistant: 856-772-1636 ext 7330 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office fax number: 856-772-2761
Download an LVCC Monthly Student Attendance Sheet in PDF format. Remember, keeping track of the hours you spend with your student only helps the cause further! Part of our funding comes from the tracked volunteer tutor hours that you report, so please be sure to fill one out every month.
Reserve a Room a room at the Camden County Library in Voorhees.
Do you want to know our Policies and Regulations?
More information about teaching ESL:
- Ask Me Brochure
- Learner Engagement in ESL Teaching
- Making It Real-Teaching Refugees
- Teaching Pre-Literate Students
- Teaching Reading in ESL
- Teaching Pronunciation
- Using Oral Laguage to Build on Literacy
- What Non Readers Need to Know